Attorney Richard A. Fortune
• Member of the American Association of Justice (Worker's Compensation Committee).
Attorney Mark P. McGillis
Attorney McGillis practices in the areas of Workers Compensation, Social Security and Personal Injury claims. Mr. McGillis received his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin - Madison and his law degree from Drake University Law School in 1994, where he was Managing Editor of the law review.
He was elected and served as President of the Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys (WAWCA) in 2012. Mr. McGillis has continued to be listed in The Best Lawyers in America (2016).
Mr. McGillis has presented seminars on Social Security Disability to other attorneys. He also has lectured on Workers Compensation issues at the Wisconsin Bar Association seminar and to labor unions.
- Practical Considerations in Litigating 2007
- Vocational Claims Resolve Ethical Issues in Your Practice 2009
- Succeed At the Administrative Law Judge Hearing 2009
- Resolve Ethical Issues in Your Practice 2011
- Succeed At the Administrative Law Judge Hearing 2011
- Case Law & Practical Application of the Maximum 2012
- Wage Presumption for Worker's Under Age 27 to PPD, Disfigurement, Death Benefit & LOEC/PTD Claims
- Worker's Compensation Legislative Update 2012
- Succeed At the Administrative Law Judge Hearing 2013
- Avoid Ethical Pitfalls 2013
- Permissible Attorney Fees and Costs in WC Claims 2014
- Eight Things You Should Know About Wisconsin Worker's Compensation — But Probably Don't 2014
- Calculations of PPD Involving Administrative Code 2015 DWD Section 80.50
- Ethical Issues in Worker's Compensation Claims 2016
Additionally, he has authored published articles on law related topics. His acknowlegments and awards from his his peers in the legal community are listed below.
Attorney McGillis' Affiliations
• Past President of WAWCA (Wisconsin Association of Workers Compensation Attorneys).
• Member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants's Representatives.
• Member of the Wisconsin Association of Justice (Worker's Compensation Committee).
Julie A. Ciewsinske
Julie Ciewsinske came to the firm in January of 2006. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Northern Michigan University in 1994 with a BS in Political Science. She also obtained a Certificate of Paralegal Studies from Carthage College in 2005.
Her area of focus at the firm is Worker's Compensation law.
Jamie J. Jensby
Jamie Jensby is the newest addition to our firm, beginning in 2013.
Her areas of focus at the firm are Social Security and Personal Injury law.
Racine, WI 53406